WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Sunday, October 16, 2011

45 years of marriage

After being married for 45 years, I took a careful look at my wife one
day and said, "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept
on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep
every night with a hot 25-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $400,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and
a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to
me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot
girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a
cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch
black and white TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment