WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Animal

> > Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I
> > said, "Fried Chicken."
> >
> > She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been
> > right, because everyone else in the class
> > laughed.
> > My parents told me to always be truthful and
> > honest, and I am. Fried Chicken is my favorite animal. I told my
> > dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member
> > of PETA. He said they love animals very much.
> >
> > I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and
> > beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I
> > told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not
> > to do it again.
> >
> > The next day in class my teacher asked me
> > what my favorite live animal was.
> >
> > I told her it was chicken. She asked me why,
> > just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it
> > was because you could make them into fried chicken.
> >
> > She sent me back to the principal's office
> > again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again. I don't
> > understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher
> > doesn't like it when I am.
> >
> > Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what
> > famous person we admire most.
> >
> > I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
> >
> >
> > Guess where the heck I am?
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment