WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Would you remarry ?

>
>
> A husband and wife are sitting  quietly in bed reading
>
> when the wife looks over at him  and asks the question....
>
>
>
> WIFE:  "What would you do if I died?    Would you get married again?"
>
> HUSBAND: "Definitely  not!"
>
>
>
> WIFE: "Why not?  Don't you like being married?"
>
> HUSBAND:  "Of course I  do.."
>
>
>
> WIFE:  "Then why wouldn't you remarry? "
>
> HUSBAND:  "Okay,  okay, I'd get married again."
>
>
>
>
> WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)
>
> HUSBAND:  (makes  audible groan)
>
>
>
> WIFE:  "Would you live in our house?"
>
> HUSBAND:  "Sure,  it's a great house."
>
>
>
> WIFE:    "Would you sleep with her in our  bed?"
>
>
>
> HUSBAND: "Where else would  we sleep?"
>
>
>
>
> WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
>
> HUSBAND:  "Probably, it is almost new."
>
>
>
> WIFE:  "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
>
> HUSBAND: "That would  seem like the proper thing to do."
>
>
>
> WIFE:  "Would you give her my jewelry?"
>
> HUSBAND:  "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
>
>
>
> WIFE:  "Would you take her golfing with you?
>
> HUSBAND: "Yes, those  are always good times."
>
>
>
> WIFE:    "Would she use my clubs?
>
> HUSBAND:  "No,  she's left-handed."
>
>
>
> WIFE:    -- silence --
>
> HUSBAND:  "crap."
>

No comments:

Post a Comment