WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Monday, April 11, 2011

Blind Bunny


> One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over
> a large snake and fell right on his twitchy little nose.
>
>
>
>
> "Oh please excuse me," said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but
> I'm blind and can't see."
>
>
>
>
> "That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, it was my
> fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you
> coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?"
>
>
>
>
> "Well, I really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen
> myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out."
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and
> cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear
> twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!
>
>
>
>
>
> The bunny said, "I can't thank you enough. But by the way, what kind of
> animal are you?"
>
>
>
>
>
> The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to
> examine him, and when the bunny was finished, the snake asked, "Well, what
> kind of an animal am I?"
>
>
>
>
>
> The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're cold, you're
> slippery, and you haven't got any balls.... You must be a politician."

No comments:

Post a Comment