WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fishing with Jack Daniels

I went fishing last summer but after a short time I ran out of plastic worms. Then,
out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth.
"Frogs are good bass bait" I thought to myself.



Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him
right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Just then, I realized I had a problem, how was I going to release the snake
without getting bit? So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a
little whiskey in its mouth. The snakes eyes rolled back and he went limp. I
released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the
frog.



A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot. There was that same snake with
two more frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in the South

No comments:

Post a Comment