WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Monday, September 20, 2010

GETTING OLD IN LOVE TOGETHER

>
>>>>
>>>>>An elderly lady was invited to an old friends home for dinner one
>evening.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to
>her
>>>>>>husband with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling,
>Sweetheart, etc.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were
>still very
>>>>>>much in love.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over
>to her
>>>>>>hostess to say, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years,
>you still
>>>>>>call your husband all those loving names'.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>The elderly lady hung her head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' she
>said, 'his
>>>>>>name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I'm scared to death to
>ask the
>>>>>>cranky old goat what his name is.'

No comments:

Post a Comment