WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Bull story

My wife and I went to  the Orange County agricultural show  and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was  the breeding bulls.. We went up to the first pen  and there was a sign attached that said,


 

' THIS BULL  MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR '


My wife playfully  nudged me in the ribs .....Smiled and said, 'He  mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a  week.'


We walked to the second pen  which had a sign attached that said,
''THIS  BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a  healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than  twice! a week ! ..........You could learn a lot  from him.'


We walked to the third  pen and it had a sign attached that said,
in  capital letters,
'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES  LAST YEAR'

My wife was so  excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and  said,
'That's once a day ..You could REALLY  learn something from this one.'

I looked  at her and said,
'Go over and ask him if it  was with the same cow.'

No comments:

Post a Comment