WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

> The Perfect Husband

>
>
> Several men are in the locker room of a golf club.  A cellular phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker  function and begins to talk.  Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
> MAN:  "Hello"
> WOMAN:  "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the  club?"
> MAN:  "Yes."
> WOMAN:  "I'm at the shops now and found  this beautiful leather coat.  It's only $2,000.  Is it OK if I buy  it?"
> MAN:  "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
> WOMAN: "I  also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really  liked."
> MAN:  "How much?"
> WOMAN:  "$90,000."
> MAN: "OK, but  for that price I want it with all the options."
> WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one  more thing.  I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I  wanted last year is back on the market.  They're asking $980,000 for it."
> MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably  take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really  want."
> WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later!  I love you so much!"
> MAN: "Bye! I love you, too." The man hangs up.  The other men in the  locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.
> He turns  and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment