WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,
WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Applying for a Government Job

A  guy goes to the post office to apply for a
>> job.
>>
>> The
>> interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to
>> anything?"
>>
>> He
>> replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink
>> coffee."
>>
>> "Ok,
>> Have you ever been in the military
>> service?"
>>
>> "Yes,"
>> he says, "I was in Iraq for one
>> tour.
>>
>> The
>> interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points
>> toward employment."
>>
>> Then
>> he asks, "Are you disabled in any
>> way?"
>>
>> The
>> guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both
>> my testicles."
>>
>> The
>> interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've
>> got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal
>> hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at
>> 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every
>> day."
>>
>> The
>> guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from
>> 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don't you want me here until
>> 10:00am?"
>>
>> "This
>> is a government job", the interviewer says. "For
>> the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee
>> and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for
>> that."

No comments:

Post a Comment